1 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.1 Who is Craftlines?
Craftlines is a wholesaler and manufacturer of hobby articles that focuses on the segments Modelling, Paper and Paint. Craftlines is based in Uithoorn, The Netherlands.
1.2 For which countries is Craftlines a supplier?
The main focus is on The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France but of course Craftlines will deliver to all other countries outside this area.
1.3 Can anyone become a Craftlines customer?
Our customer register is exclusively reserved for companies who are registered with the Chamber of Commerce and who possess a VAT number. Moreover, the company must be active in the hobby & craft industry.
1.4 What makes Craftlines different from other wholesalers?
Craftlines offers the following:
- Choice of 3 distinct segments: Modelling, Paper and Paint.
- A carefully selected assortment where innovative products are paramount.
- An advanced webshop with comprehensive product-related information.
- 30 Years’ experience in the hobby & craft branch.
1.5 I'm interested in your products and would like to become a customer. How do I go about it?
Registering as a customer only takes a few minutes. Follow the stops below:
- Click here to register.
- Fill in your details and then click on “Register”.
1.6 How do I contact a staff member at Craftlines?
There are several options, it just depends which method you prefer:
- Submit your question using the contact form (on the right hand side of this page).
- Or if you prefer you can e-mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call us at +31 (0) 297 522 533.
- Customers can also utilize the ticket system located in the back office of our webshop.
1.7 I have devised a very innovative and creative product. Would Craftlines be interested?
The answer to this question is a resounding YES ! We welcome contact with individuals and companies who conceive very innovative and creative products. Also if you are a supplier and/or manufacturer of a new or existing hobby brand we are open for discussions.