1 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.1 Who is Craftlines?
Craftlines is distributor of hobby articles with focus on the segments paper crafts and coloring. Craftlines is based in Uithoorn, The Netherlands.
1.2 For which countries is Craftlines a supplier?
The main focus is Europe including the United Kingdom. Craftlines will deliver to all other countries outside this area as well.
1.3 Can anyone become a Craftlines customer?
Our customer register is exclusively reserved for companies who are registered with the Chamber of Commerce and who possess a VAT number. Moreover, the company must be active in the hobby & craft industry.
1.4 What makes Craftlines different from other wholesalers?
Craftlines offers the following:
- Choice of 2 distinct segments: Paper and Paint.
- A carefully selected assortment where innovative products are paramount.
- An advanced webshop with comprehensive product-related information.
- 30 Years’ experience in the hobby & craft branch.
1.5 I'm interested in your products and would like to become a customer. How do I go about it?
Registering as a customer only takes a few minutes. Follow the stops below:
- Click here to register.
- Fill in your details and then click on “Register”.
1.6 How do I contact a staff member at Craftlines?
There are several options, it just depends which method you prefer:
- Submit your question using the contact form (on the right hand side of this page).
- Or if you prefer you can e-mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call us at +31 (0) 297 522 533.
- Customers can also utilize the ticket system located in the back office of our webshop.
1.7 I have devised a very innovative and creative product. Would Craftlines be interested?
The answer to this question is a resounding YES ! We welcome contact with individuals and companies who conceive very innovative and creative products. Also if you are a supplier and/or manufacturer of a new or existing hobby brand we are open for discussions.